Saturday, September 1, 2007

mgu paling best & minggu plg x best

This week was 50th Malaysian's bfdy. So, I am as Malaysian was proud to celebrate that day with full of proud and very grateful to Allah. Besides that, Malysia team won Pesta Bola Merdeka since they last won in 1993. On Thrsday, grup A members went 2 Snwy Piramid. What it was so weird taht we use 5 buses before we arrive there. Could u imagine it? I think, if I go to my home in Ipoh, absalutely I reach home early than that. Huhu... We played bowling, eating KFC and do window shpping. Wats I am so excited that I won bowling games with 131 points beating wif Zaki, Ikhwan, Syahmi, Daniel, Syam, Mah, Bal, Farah & Fatimah.
Wats I am so sad bcoz yesterday, my friend Zulfadhli persuade his stdy in Mesir. So, we had never meet about 6 years. When I want send him at KLIA, I saw many parents was sad but proud of their son or daughter. hmm.. Today, Im in fever. Maybe it is bcoz the weather are not good. In the morning, hot but when come evening, raining.. Sob.. sob.. sob..

No comments: